DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
Job Overview: The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for coordinating, supporting and executing campaigns through various online marketing channels to drive lead generation in support of corporate goals. The specialist will also have a primary focus in the planning, strategy, execution, maintenance and optimization of PPC advertising and its alignment to SEO in support of lead generation for key segments.
The Digital Specialist must have previous experience in PPC and SEO, as well as email marketing, lead generation, and online content development. This position requires a high degree of collaboration with various internal groups. Innovative thinking and problem solving along with an open and collaborative communication style are critical. Familiarity with the following is preferred: search engine marketing, pay-per-click campaign management, Google Adwords, marketing systems including marketing automation platform and Customer Relationship Management platforms such as Salesforce.com.
- Develop and implement effective SEO and SEM strategies that drive traffic and bolster conversion for all of HALL properties
- Oversee and place digital media buy for SEM, AdRoll and LinkedIn.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Prepare detailed SEO strategy reports.
- Perform keyword analysis to find opportunities and profitable keywords.
- Improve the company's organic search results.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Use PPC to increase qualified leads for market segments.
- Use various software programs, to include Google AdWords, Raven Tools and SFDC, to measure the growth and effectiveness of PPC and to recommend areas of improvement for campaign performance.
- Manage relationship with web company to improve PPC performance, manage spend and launch effective campaigns.
- Effectively manage online projects requests to meet or exceed expectations and deliver quality work on time.
- Expand knowledge of basic online Marketing tools, trends and best practices regularly.
- B.A./B.S. degree in marketing/business preferred or equivalent years of work experience
- 2+ years of experience in a corporate marketing department required
- 1-2+ years of online marketing support experience required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, with multiple and changing priorities while maintaining strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and team player skills with an ability to communicate at all levels of an organization both internally and externally.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills, as well as exceptional organizational skills.
- Google Ads Certification Digital Marketing Specialist -Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills required.
- Commercial real estate experience a plus.
Please email all qualified resumes to Sarah Hoffman, firstname.lastname@example.org.