HALL Structured Finance
Job Overview: Hall Structured Finance (HSF) provides construction, gap and bridge financing to entrepreneurial real estate owners and developers for new construction, renovations and repositioning of various commercial real estate projects, with an emphasis at this time in the hospitality sector. HSF pursues opportunistic projects where its liquidity, financial strength and real estate expertise can add value and facilitate project completion.
HSF is a division of its parent company, the Hall Group (HG). HG is a diversified group of companies with holdings that exceed $2 billion with primary companies focused in real estate development, ownership, and management, real estate lending, oil and gas, and vineyards and wineries.
HSF is seeking to hire a real estate finance professional with 2 to 7 years of relevant experience to help achieve its business goals. The position will be heavily weighted toward financial analysis, excel modeling, and preparation of internal loan recommendations for consideration of senior executives. Candidates must be a college graduate with a degree in real estate, finance, and/or accounting.
Job duties / Responsibilities:
- Assisting the HSF team in preparing written internal loan recommendations to HSF’s executive committee during the loan due diligence process including market research and analysis, supply / demand analysis, property / loan analysis, project team underwriting, competitive property analysis and quantification of local demand generators.
- Successful candidates will also be involved in deal underwriting / financial analysis, project due diligence, and will work side by side with HSF commercial real estate loan originators.
Job Location: Downtown Dallas, Texas
Education and/or Experience:
- Undergraduate degree in real estate, finance, and/or accounting.
Ability to balance varied projects, and possess strong analytical, research, verbal and written communication skills.Successful candidate will need to be proficient in Excel, Word, and Power Point applications.
Small office of talented, driven, people who work closely as a team. This is a great place to learn quickly, grow in your knowledge and abilities, and receive compensation according to your contributions.
DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
Job Overview: The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for coordinating, supporting and executing campaigns through various online marketing channels to drive lead generation in support of corporate goals. The specialist will also have a primary focus in the planning, strategy, execution, maintenance and optimization of PPC advertising and its alignment to SEO in support of lead generation for key segments.
The Digital Specialist must have previous experience in PPC and SEO, as well as email marketing, lead generation, and online content development. This position requires a high degree of collaboration with various internal groups. Innovative thinking and problem solving along with an open and collaborative communication style are critical. Familiarity with the following is preferred: search engine marketing, pay-per-click campaign management, Google Adwords, marketing systems including marketing automation platform and Customer Relationship Management platforms such as Salesforce.com.
- Develop and implement effective SEO and SEM strategies that drive traffic and bolster conversion for all of HALL properties
- Oversee and place digital media buy for SEM, AdRoll and LinkedIn.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Prepare detailed SEO strategy reports.
- Perform keyword analysis to find opportunities and profitable keywords.
- Improve the company's organic search results.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Use PPC to increase qualified leads for market segments.
- Use various software programs, to include Google AdWords, Raven Tools and SFDC, to measure the growth and effectiveness of PPC and to recommend areas of improvement for campaign performance.
- Manage relationship with web company to improve PPC performance, manage spend and launch effective campaigns.
- Effectively manage online projects requests to meet or exceed expectations and deliver quality work on time.
- Expand knowledge of basic online Marketing tools, trends and best practices regularly.
- B.A./B.S. degree in marketing/business preferred or equivalent years of work experience
- 2+ years of experience in a corporate marketing department required
- 1-2+ years of online marketing support experience required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, with multiple and changing priorities while maintaining strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and team player skills with an ability to communicate at all levels of an organization both internally and externally.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills, as well as exceptional organizational skills.
- Google Ads Certification Digital Marketing Specialist -Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills required.
- Commercial real estate experience a plus.
Please email all qualified resumes to Sarah Hoffman, email@example.com.